Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I think the greatest invention since the tv has to be...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the videogame
    i mean geeze everyone has a system or has played in arcades

    i just spent the past hour and a half playing freakin castlevania

    what game do you play for hours on end and loose all track of time?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just depends on the game and what I am into at the time. I am not as big of a gamer as I used to be, but do go through spurts. the last game I got into and beat was Red Dead Revolver, that was pretty cool.

    Speaking of which, what gaming system does everyone have? I have a Gamecube, and PS2.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gamecube (favorite)
    Playstaion
    GBA SP
    Gameboy
    Gameboy Color
    Sega Genesis
    Sega Saturn
    Nintendo NES (Super Favorite)

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I am a Gamecube fan too.

    I also have a PS1 and and Atari 2600 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've been lookin for an atari 2600 on ebay
    catch is i want one with perfect box and manuals (i am anal)

    we used to have one...damn i loved that thing

  6. #6
    Inactive Member oG's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm not a big fan of the game cube, i bought one recently out of boredom... and for custom robo... that was a huge mistake


    i will always love my xbox more than the game cube... the only thing nice about it is it is travel ready...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can't just play custom robo
    that is a mediocre game

    Metal Gear Soldi : Twin Snakes
    Metroid
    Zelda
    Super Smash Bros
    Resident Evil

  8. #8
    Inactive Member oG's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have played lots of gc games... it is that cr is the reason y i bought it... very saddening.

    i'm not a fan of metroid... i more of a mech orientated person

    o how i wish that someone would develope a gundam game.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would argue the opposite. Video games are the greatest bane since television. I don't think video games enhance the mind or encourage social skills. Yes there are strategies and eye/hand skills involved but overall I think they are mind numbing.

    I don't consider video games evil in any way. But they do keep youths from plugging into the real world. Anything in moderation I suppose.

    BTW-I gave up video games after a serious addiction to Zork. Yes, you heard right, an old text based game on a Commadore 64. Can you imagine me playing games now? I wouldn't be here that's for sure! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    The greatest invention since the TV is the computer. The DVD, HD TV, Videogames, Digicam adn Video, etc all are based on the evolution circuits on the computer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •